Friday, November 27, 2009

2nd Appearance On "The Sports Desk" Set

This past week, I came into the studio of "The Sports Desk" for the second time to talk with our host, Bonnie, on the air and read highlights. This week, I picked my Top 12 Football plays of the season, edited them together, and read the highlights during the show. Wonder why I picked 12 instead of the usual 10? You'll have to watch the show.

Here's the link to watch this past week's episode: Episode 41.09
My segment is right at the beginning after the intro, starting at 2:05.

I wish I got the chance to cover some more football games live, but the ones I did get to see were a lot of fun to watch. Among five high schools in the city of Torrance, there are so many talented players as well as a high level of rivalry and competition. I never got to see anything similar to this back home, so it was a treat to watch California High School Football this year.

I hope you enjoy my segment! Let me know what you think!

0 comments: