Monday, November 30, 2009

Royal Rest of the Semester


Out of my three internships going on, the Kings are going to be consuming the most of my time for the remainder of the semester here in Los Angeles. Here's a look at the Kings' schedule between now and their next long road trip:

Tuesday, 12/1 @ Anaheim
Thursday, 12/3 vs. Senators
Saturday, 12/5 vs. Blues
Monday, 12/7 vs. Flames
Wednesday, 12/9 @ San Jose (won't be at this game)
Thursday, 12/10 vs. Coyotes
Saturday, 12/12 vs. Stars

Should be a fun time. I love going to the Kings games. The crowd is always really into it, I have a great time talking to the wonderful people I work with at the Staples Center, and the games are usually pretty good. This past Saturday, the Kings beat the Blackhawks 2-1 in a shootout. Aside from the fact that it was two teams with great, young talent playing, the crowd was the loudest I've heard so far. The shootout was fantastic to watch.


The Reign have spent much of their first half on the road, and have just four home games during the month of December compared to nine road games. Here are their home games:

Sunday, 12/6 vs. Salmon Kings
Wednesday, 12/16 vs. Condors
Friday, 12/18 vs. Wranglers
Sunday, 12/27 vs. Condors

Aside from that, the job search continues in Southern California. I've sent out some resumes and hopefully will start hearing back from organizations soon. I can't believe how fast this semester has flown by!!

0 comments: